ARE YOU SITTING COMFORTABLY?
With over 19,000 seats in professional use, Ullman Dynamics reduce fatigue and mitigate both lateral and vertical impact
There are two main reasons to fit suspension seats to any hydroplaning boat: firstly to reduce the risk of wave slamming injuries, and secondly to reduce fatigue. The best suspension
seats both increase safety and improve comfort.
The benefits of a more comfortable ride are that passengers feel more secure and arrive at the destination in better shape, thus increasing the endurance of both crew and passengers and the craft’s practical range (operational envelope).
The market offers a wide range of suspension seats with very different performance. It is not enough to just fit any suspension seat or a “suspension unit” to any seat.
The critical aspects of suspension seats are:
- The suspension unit, which ideally can absorb most of the dangerous impact forces
- The shape of the seat, which determines the posture of the spine and where and how the body is supported. The seat must allow for a natural posture of the spine and a balanced position head, avoiding slouching even under impact
Ullman Dynamics, leading this field for two decades, offer several unique features:
- Several independent scientific studies prove that Ullman seats reduce both injury risk and fatigue
- They are based on medical science designed to optimise body posture
- They require no maintenance, service, or spares for the lifetime of the craft
- They require no adjustments or pre-ride setup
- They mitigate both vertical and lateral impacts
- They mitigate even the worst impacts, up to 20g
Ullman seats are the new standard for the high-end yacht- and superyacht tenders and chase boats. Goldfish, Anvera, Windy, Rafnar, Boomeranger, Ribcraft, Scorpion and Marell Boats and many more have long ago realised that Ullman Seats add not only cooler/more excellent looks but real value to their customers.