The unique Marinevac process means that the vacuum black and grey water pipe work on a vessel can be cleaned with the minimum of disruption either in port or on anchor. The service allows the vacuum toilet systems to remain fully operational during the cleaning, reducing any inconvenience onboard. Due to client demand, Marinevac now offer a complete internal sanitization service in 3 easy steps.
Step 1 Flushing of grey water lines
Their skilled team work effectively around the crew with minimaldisruption as their unique flushing system cleans and sanitises sinks and shower drains. Following the removal and cleaning of the P- Traps they then flush the inside walls of the pipework; the jetting system is specially designed for yacht pipework and allows them to reach greater distances to clean away any build-up or blockages. It simultaneously applies a biocide which helps keep the pipework clean and odour free for longer.
Step 2 Deep Clean
A deep clean of all surfaces using the most effective equipment and chemicals and including areas:
• Galleys/kitchens, hot & cold pantries, cold, dry & freeze stores, walk-in fridges, cooker hoods, ovens and all relevant appliances
• Tiled or waterproof floorings, shower cabin units, corridors, walls, ceilings
• Mess rooms, lounges and sleeping accommodation
• Gymnasiums, spas, leisure facilities
• Kitchen/galley extract cleaning services
“Normal daily cleaning of cooker hoods, kitchens, cold stores and freezers is not enough to remove deeply embedded germicides and bacteria. Stubborn dust nests, fats, insects, fungi and invisible bacteriological contamination accumulate in places you normally cannot reach by standard cleaning alone. If ingested, these germs can cause dangerous foodborne illnesses.” David Ballyn
Step 3 M.I.S.T (Marine Internal Sterilisation Treatment)
M.I.S.T’ – a non-toxic cloud which eradicates 99.9999% of all airborne pathogens and surface viruses on contact. Invisible dangers can lead to illness of crew and guests as airborne pathogens and surface viruses including MRSA, Salmonella, Legionella and Norovirus, can cause huge disruption at sea.
• M.I.S.T – is expertly applied with specialist sprayers that form a fine mist cloud
• No need to cover any surfaces, M.I.S.T can be applied to any hard and soft furnishings without trace
• The specially formulated biocide does not contain Ozone or any bleaching product such as Hydrogen Peroxide
• It is completely safe to use in food preparation environments
• Helps eradicate the risk of airborne pathogens and surface viruses
• Keeps the vessel protected against airborne and surface bacteria
“The proliferation of bacteria, viruses, mycobacteria, mold’s and fungi can lead to a host of problems ranging from general poor health to acute sickness. Bugs spread quickly and crew being stricken can make a huge difference to the running of the vessel. M.I.ST eradicates these risks and our team perform the entire service very quickly.” David Ballyn
Over the years, the Marinevac portfolio has grown in line with client needs and they now offer many additional services including, EVAC sanitary equipment and spare parts and Loro- gravity and vacuum pipe work.
Please Note: All services are not available at all locations so please contact Marinevac for further information:
David Ballyn: +34 687 655 322